- Domestic Term loans
- Foreign Currency Term Loans
- External Commercial Borrowing
- Lines of credit from various multilateral organizations
- Proven capability to arrange loans.
- Competitive interest rates.
- Single window solution.
- Panel of legal and technical experts.
- Dedicated group with sector-specific expertise.
- Standardized information requirements.
- Credit appraisal/ delivery time duration is considerably short.
- Swift disbursement.
Up to Rs. 10 crores
Depends on customer profile
Up to 5 years
Normally asset cover of 1.5 times
- SME loans are offered to companies / partnership firms in select sectors such as automobiles, auto-ancillary and food and agri-processing.
- The company/firm must be in business for at least 3 years with profit in the last audited financial year
Documents required for availing Project Finance
- Company profile including existing product range
- Promoter profile including KYC details
- Purpose of the loan
- Security offered
- Audited balance sheets of the last 3 years
How do I know whether I’m eligible for a Business Finance?
- You may reach us at 1800 258 0015 during Mon - Sat: 9:00AM - 6:00PM.
- You may also email your queries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
What is the maximum amount of Business Loan that I can avail?
- The quantum of your project loan is determined based on your business need, credit assessment and repayment capacity. However, it is limited to Rs. 10 crores.
What is the security/collateral acceptable for my Business Loan?
- A wide range of securities could be accepted, including plant, machinery & equipment; land & real estate properties; Fixed Deposits, Deposit Certificates, National Savings Certificates (NSC); Kisan Vikas Patra (KVP); Securities issued by Central as well as State Governments, Gold certificates; life insurance policies; and other valid financial instruments.
What is the time duration to get the business loan?
- The project loan will be processed within 30 working days provided everything is in order.
How should I repay my business loan?
- You have the flexibility of opting for Equated Installment, Ballooning Repayment or Bullet Repayment (depending upon the needs of your business). Post Dated Cheques (PDCs), Electronic Clearing System (ECS), or Electronic Transfers are all accepted means of payment.
Is it possible to prepay the Business loan?
- Yes, you could be able to prepay the business loan. Foreclosure charges of 2% shall be applicable on the principle outstanding.
Sites made with Mobirise are 100% mobile-friendly according the latest Google Test and Google loves those websites (officially)!
Mobirise themes are based on Bootstrap 3 and Bootstrap 4 - most powerful mobile first framework. Now, even if you're not code-savvy, you can be a part of an exciting growing bootstrap community.
Choose from the large selection of latest pre-made blocks - full-screen intro, bootstrap carousel, content slider, responsive image gallery with lightbox, parallax scrolling, video backgrounds, hamburger menu, sticky header and more.
Complete an online application
Upload the scanned documents
Wait for your audit report and status
Get your approval
Get helpful information on what’s important to you when choosing your scheme